Utah Guardianship

In Utah, an interested party may request the appointment of a guardian for a minor or incapacitated individual.  Sometimes this occurs pursuant to a written instrument such as a will or family trust, while on other occasions no written instrument exists.

In any guardianship action, proper notices, consents, and other documentation is required to be filed with the court, and all cases require a hearing before a probate judge regardless of whether they are uncontested or contested in nature. Having an experienced family law attorney from Dexter & Dexter will greatly ease the stress and burden of filing the appropriate documents as well as appearing before a judge at a hearing.

Contact us at DexterLaw.com for more details on how you can get the help you deserve today. You may also schedule a free consultation here.

Thank You for Your Trust and Confidence.

DexterLaw - Daily Herald 2023 Best of Utah Valley

Voted Best Law Firm
for 15 years!

- Readers of The Daily Herald

DexterLaw - UV Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year

Business of the Year

- UV Chamber of Commerce

Voted #1 Law Firm
11 years in a row!

- Readers of UV Magazine